Concordia Cup 2010 Results
What a way to end Oregon Beer Craft Month: twelve unmarked Oregon Imperial IPAs in 3 ounce tasters for $13! Of course, not everyone out there is a hophead, but for those of us that love big imperial IPAs, this is a fun event every year. Work your way through the tasters, take some notes, and mark your top contender on the ballot. Concordia Ale House does heavy lifting when it comes to counting the votes. And very importantly, does it with a smile! In a town where service can be mediocre at best, Concordia Ale House is a great stop for friendly and knowledgeable staff. If anything can test the staff, it's five days of pouring 12 beer sampler trays, and still smiling on the other end. Thanks Concordia!
While the event may be over, you still have a chance to try all of the contenders as they are currently available on draft.
- Hopworks Ace of Spades (2nd Place)
- Laurelwood Green Mammoth
- Deschutes Hop Henge Exp. Batch #8 (1st Place)
- Ninkasi Tricerahops (6th place (T))
- Cascade's Imperial IPA
- Terminal Gravity Imperial IPA
- Rogue's I2PA (4th Place)
- Silver Moon's Hoptagon
- Double Mountain Molten Lava (5th place)
- Widmer's Deadlift (3rd Place)
- Caldera's Hoppertunity Knocks (6th Place (T))
- Beer Valley's Leafer Madness
|Previous PostWhat I Learned at this Year's OBF||Next Post:Collaborative Evil 2010|