Upright Beer Release Party Tonight
September 24, 2010
by Matt Wiater
Whether you have plans tonight or not, you may want to change them: Check out the new details to Upright Brewing's bottle release party tonight. Along with the relase of their "unnamed strong lager brewed in tribute to the only band that mattered in the 80's brit punk invasion*", you can also look forward to:
Tonight, 4:30p-9:00p at Upright Brewing. 240 N. Broadway @ Leftbank Project Suite 2 Portland, OR 97227 (503) 735-5337
- Our newest punk rock inspired bottle release is this Friday 4:30-9pm and we are excited to announce more details on the party including a number of special draft beers.
- Single cask firkin of our Four with an addition of locally grown Rhubarb from friend of the brewery Ron Boesl that was juiced and added to the firkin.
- Redwood Smoked Lager a new draft only seasonal that features malts that were hand smoked by Upright in a dark, malty and smooth beer with a medium level of smokiness.
- Four Extra: A special version of Four fermented with Thiriez yeast (propped from a bottle) and dry-hopped with French strisselspalt's.
- A special keg of the summer Reggae Junkie Gruit (a hopless brew) only Dry-hopped with tettnanger and perle's.
- Guest tap, Jolly Pumpkins Calabaza Blanca
- All this and brand new punk rock T-Shirts featuring the new label artwork for only $15
* Beer Description: The beer is well balanced with delicate flavors throughout, using a Munich lager yeast that highlights the ingredients clearly and gives the beer a soft yet satisfying finish. Brewed with Canadian grown pilsener malt and magnum, liberty and tettnanger hops from Mt. Angel. 6.77% abv
|Previous PostLooking Ahead: Upcoming Portland Bottle Releases||Next Post:Oregon Bounty Wanderfeast Cooks Up Edible Adventures|