Roscoe's 2nd Annual Stout Summit
2nd Annual Stout Summit Roscoe's Friday, Feb. 24th, 4pm 8105 SE Stark St.
Roscoe's brings us another great beer summit tonight. Below are a few of the beers that will start pouring at 4pm. Be warned, I'm going to try and drink most of these before you get there!
- Deschutes—2010 Abyss
- Oakshire—Cordial Love: brewed with cocoa nibs and aged on espresso beans and cherries
- Great Divide—2010 Chocolate Yeti
- Boneyard—Sug Knite
- Upright—Bourbon Barrel Stout of Monte Fisto
- HaandBryggeriet—Odin's Tipple
- Fort George—Spank Stout
- Caldera—Oatmeal Stout
- Flattail—Nitro-Eagle Rare Barrel Aged 6am Stout
- Mikkeller—red wine barrel aged Black Hole
- and more...
|Previous PostFermented Photo Flashback: Full Sail Brewing Mash Tun||Next Post:Barleywine and Big Beer Festival at the Lucky Lab|