Fermented Photo: Fermentation at The Commons Brewery
For the first time in the Fermented Photo feature, we feature fermentation. It's also today's tongue twister.
What happens when you're drinking beer, taking photos, drinking beer, forgetting to take notes, and drinking beer? Well, you forget things. So, in a sad attempt to provide information, I'll bust through the pellicle in my brain to retrieve some sporadic details about the photo above.
First, the facts:
- taken at The Commons Brewery
- it's a barrel
- it's fermenting
- there are two X's on the airlock
Now onto possible facts:
- this is a secondary fermentation with Brett. (UPDATE: This has been confirmed by The Commons Brewery!)
Next, onto things I remember, but probably aren't true: (UPDATE: These things have been denied by the brewery. Well, at least the goat.)
- we were on a spaceship travelling through both space and time to solve the mysteries of the universe
- the spaceship was powered by fermentation
- a flying goat (in a miniature hot air balloon) was involved somehow
I'm pretty sure those last things are true because I woke up with a headache—and time travel will do that to you.
|Previous PostThe Commons Brewery Releases Brotherly Love||Next Post:Full Sail Brewing Company Celebrates its Employee Owners with a New Brewer’s Share Beer|