2012 Puckerfest Lineup
Here is the official lineup for Belmont Station's much loved Puckerfest! I'd write something awesomely insightful right here, but I know everyone's already left to peruse the list below. On with it:
Puckerfest July 13th - 18th Belmont Station 4500 SE Stark CASH ONLY
Oakshire Brewmaster Matt van Wyk and Flat Tail Brewmaster Dave Marliave team up to kick off Puckerfest with some special treats!
- Matt is bringing his Framboise,
- Skookumchuck Wild Ale
- Lost Keg Wild Ale (which Matt says is a “wild amber, lost and then found”)
- Gin Barrel Aged Frederic's Lost Arm (a saison aged in gin barrels with brettanomyces)
- Dave is bringing his 1st Anniversary Flanders Red
- 2nd Anniversary Flanders Red
- Vallee' Blanche sour wit
- Tamil black session sour fruit/wheat.
- Cantillon Gueuze
- Tilquin Gueuze
- St. Louis Gueuze
- Cantillon Geueze (limited bottles)
- Kriek (limited bottles)
- Rose (limited bottles)
Brewer/Owner Nick Arzner serves up another of his famously amazing lineups!
- Golden Canary
- 2011 Demons Farm
- 2011 Strawberry Fields
- Belmont Station 15th Anniversary
- Golden Canary with Gooseberries (firkin)
Brewers Alex Ganum,Gerritt Ill, and Bobby Birk present another stunning display of barrel-aging and blending!
- Fantasia (barrel fermented with Baird Family Orchard peaches and a mix of souring yeasts and bacteria,very "lambic-esque")
- Lactovasilios (barrel fermented Berliner-weisse style sour ale)
- Blend Love (mix of barrel aged wheat and rye beers with raspberries and cherries)
- De la Seven (one-off variant of Upright's strong saison fermented with yeast from the De la Senne brewery of Belgium and aged with brettanomyces in Patton Valley wine barrels)
- Belmont Station 14th Anniversary (a blend of gin and wine barrel aged wheat beer with apricot puree)
- Barrel aged Five (hoppy saison matured in former Fantasia barrels with the spent peaches)
- Late Harvest (farmhouse-style brown ale aged in Ransom wine, whiskey, and gin barrels)
- Belmont Station 14th Anniversary Beer (limited bottles)
Charlie Devereux and Matt Swihart have led a parade of Puckerfesters each year with their phenomenal Krieks and fresh cherries.
- Logsdon Owner/Brewmaster Dave Logsdon will tap Cerasus (a barrel-aged Flanders-style red ale with two pounds of fruit added per gallon)
- Barrel-aged Seizoen Bretta (a farmhouse Saison with brettanomyces)
- The Commons brewers grace us with Eleanor (a wine barrel-aged Farmhouse Ale made with "magic" (is that a legal ingredient?))
- BeneTibi (a 100% Brett Lambicus fermented beer with sour cherries and cider pressings)
- a special one-off TBA
At 3PM we’ll tap an oak pin of New Belgium Oscar (one of the two Foeder-aged sour beers that Lauren and Eric Salazar use as the base blending beers for the Lips of Faith Series), and we’ll also have a rare keg of Blackberry Whiskey Sour on tap beginning at noon. The Cascade crew are still deciding what blends they'll deliver but you know they'll be great!
|Previous PostSour News from Cascade Brewing Barrel House||Next Post:Fermented Photo: The HUB Organic IPA, Canned|