Bailey's Week Long 5th Anniversary Celebration
Week Long 5th Anniversary Celebration Bailey's Taproom 213 SW Broadway
Bailey's Taproom turns 5 this year! Congrats!
But what if you can't squeeze all of the excitement into one day? Well, just make a grand week-long celebration with some amazing drafts, rare beers, and great verticals. But it doesn't stop there. Capping off the week is a Barrel-Aged beer festival on Saturday and VIP After Party on Sunday featuring 5 special vintage beers!
Monday, July 30th - 5-style Horizontal of Great Divide’s Yeti Yeti, Oak Aged Yeti, Espresso Oak Aged Yeti, Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti, and Belgian Style Yeti on draft.
Tuesday, July 31st - 5-year Vertical of Sierra Nevada’s Bigfoot 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 Bigfoot on draft.
Wednesday, August 1st - 5 Rare Oakshire beers Black Wolf, a Smoked Rye Farmhouse Ale, Rye Whiskey Aged Very Ill Tempered Gnome, Gin Barrel Aged Blackberry Imperial Stout, and Framboise. Plus, a firkin of Dry Hopped Line Dry Rye and a nitro version of Watershed IPA.
Thursday, August 2nd - 5-year Vertical of Alaskan’s Smoked Porter 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 Smoked Porter on draft.
Friday, August 3rd - 5 Taps Priced Cheap All Night 5 taps will have stupid low prices all night. Help us get our cooler cleared out in preparation for Saturday.
Saturday, August 4th - Barrel-Aged Beer Fest $5 admission includes a 12oz souvenier snifter and access to incrediably inexpensive 4oz pours of rare barrel aged beers.
- Known beers, more to come:
- 10 Barrel Imperial Pray For Snow (Brandy)
- Alameda El Torreo IPA and Black Bear Stout blend (Whiskey)
- Block 15 Cherry Canary – Firkin (Oak)
- Breakside Old Whiskey Dick (Bourbon)
- Burnside Red Light District (Rum)
- Double Mountian Ferocious Five (Bourbon)
- Firestone Parabola (Bourbon)
- Flat Tail 2nd Anniversary – Nitro (Pinot)
- Laurelwood Preacher in the Wilderness (Gin)
- Logsdon Farmhouse Ales Far West (Oak)
- Ninkasi Imperiale Imperial Stout (Bourbon)
- Silver Moon 2011 Bock Joy (Oak)
- Stone 2008 Imperial Russian Stout (Bourbon)
- Uinta Labyrinth (Rye Whiskey)
- Upright Bailey's Fifth Anniversary Beer (Pinot)
Sunday, August 5th - VIP After Party featuring 5 Special Vintage Beers! $55 (advance tickets only). Details soon, keep an eye on their website.
|Previous PostColumbia River Brewing Turns Two||Next Post:A Movable Yeast|