3rd Annual Night of the Living Ales Giveaway
Night of the Living Ales Friday, October 26th 8pm - 1am, 21+ 7th & E. Burnside
You read this site for the beer, so let's see what's pouring at the 3rd Annual Night of the Living Ales. While the taplist may not be long, there are some potentially great, rare beers on it:
- Almond Joy from Burnside Brewing: a London-style Porter brewed with dark Belgian Chocolate, toasted almonds and toasted coconut.
- Vanilla Jack from Oakshire Brewing: a one-off vanilla bean version of Oakshire's Chocolate Pumpkin Porter.
- Upright/Bushwhacker: one-off blend of un-aged Fantasia ale from Upright blended with a Perry cider from Bushwhacker Cidery.
- Rosemary Stout: a special version of Lompoc Brewing's Stout aged with Rosemary just for NOTLA.
- Oak-aged Renewale from Ninkasi Brewing: a special rare barrel-aged version of the Eugene, OR breweries Porter.
There is not one beer on that list that I'm not gonna try. For those less beer-inclined, there will also be a full bar, and plenty of entertainment:
- Sinferno Go-Go Dancers
- Costume contests
- Boy Eats Drum Machine album release
And now, as alluded to in the title, we're giving away a pair of tickets to the event: All you have to do is retweet to enter:
|Previous PostOctober on the Brewvana Bus||Next Post:Fresh Hop Beer Season Closes Soon: Get 'em while you can!|